These are my musings and observations on my daily life, loves and the laughter that are all a part of my experience of living now in the shires of England.

Thursday, 29 March 2012

Another milestone – 700


Well, I realised yesterday that I’ve reached another milestone. 700 blogs posted on Living Now. I never thought it would go this far but here it is. I’m enjoying the process of crafting my blogs and I appreciate that I have readers who also seem to enjoy reading my thoughts.

So, what shall I do to celebrate?

I thought of many options for the next blog entry. My favourite is to post another one of my short stories. The one I have in mind is called “Children in the Dark”. What do you think?  I could finish my entry about being part of a family, or the other one I have about pride and whether or not it is OK.

Then again I could post one of my favourite poems from someone like Maya Angelou or Joseph Brodsky.

The possibilities are endless.

I’ll see what I feel like and what the feedback is. It won’t be a balanced vote – I have the decider.

One thing I know for sure is that I’ll keep writing and sharing. It doesn’t feel like 700 posts at all, it feels like I’ve just started. Here’s to another few ... cheers!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts