These are my musings and observations on my daily life, loves and the laughter that are all a part of my experience of living now in the shires of England.

Friday, 16 March 2012

Distorted Images


I have recently shared some of my views about looking into the mirrors of life, I have even written a letter to my younger, 15 year old, self. A lot of what I think and write is because I have long received a distorted image of what other people think I should be like, how they imagine my life would be best, and what pattern they think my future should take.



When I write about Living Now I am showing the other side of the coin, so to speak, I am sharing my life without the distortion that has been externally applied to it.

This is my song, this is my story. It is not finished. I am writing, singing, living and loving my life and my story. I am Living Now.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts