These are my musings and observations on my daily life, loves and the laughter that are all a part of my experience of living now in the shires of England.

Wednesday, 21 March 2012

Eureka! There is a moment ...


There is a moment ...

when it all makes sense. In that moment you understand all the theory and debates about the subject. You no longer need to stumble blindly on the path of ignorance or peruse the mighty tomes on the subject. It’s like being Archimedes as you step from a bath full of water and discover that the volume of your submerged body must be equal to the volume of the displaced water. Eureka!  

I had a moment ... and instantly, as I looked upon the vision of beauty before me, I knew the answer. I felt bathed in the calmest assurance of comfort possible and I knew, I really knew.


In this moment I truly understood the peace and joy of  ... love.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful poet you are :) Keep sharing the joy and light Marjorie.....

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts