These are my musings and observations on my daily life, loves and the laughter that are all a part of my experience of living now in the shires of England.

Wednesday, 18 April 2012

Elastic Alphabet - Poetry by Marjorie H Morgan


Elastic Alphabet

A   b   c
letters mean so much to me
spoken, written – any way
they always have something to say

personal constructs from your mind
stretched and shapen until they find
me to catch them in my head
and replay, replay, replay
each word you said

b to a to c to a
twisted sentences – mind affray
conclusions missing
but still I seek
to know how one conversation
can dominate a week

© Marjorie H Morgan 2012 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

letters ... Words are so influential and thoughtful in your hands MArjorie ... You always manage to amaze me ..
LIverpool x

Marj said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marj said...

Thank you, Liverpool love <3 ;~}xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts