These are my musings and observations on my daily life, loves and the laughter that are all a part of my experience of living now in the shires of England.

Wednesday, 25 April 2012

Untitled 4 - Poetry by Marjorie H Morgan


the thought of your frame
traps my voice
between my throat and heart
post-haste horses drawing carts
rays glistening feeling moist
involuntarily forming your name

lost control and endless cravings
emotions now unhooked
the crypt of loneliness is vacant
love returns a stranger truant
future friendship firmly booked
pleasure full – no longer shavings

© Marjorie H Morgan 2012 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Delicious hope :) love it

Marj said...

Everybody deserves that delicious hope :) I'm glad you love it!

With the correct match life is always full of pleasure.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts