These are my musings and observations on my daily life, loves and the laughter that are all a part of my experience of living now in the shires of England.

Sunday, 4 November 2012

November thanksgiving note on: friendship


November thanksgiving note on: friendship

Friendship is a mystery of love. Like Russian dolls that seem never-ending love connects people and the friendship they share.

This is from a conversation with a friend:
“I love you lots and it will never be goodbye. You’ll always be with me.” It is true. I think of them frequently and we remain in contact despite distance and time zones. Love impels you to act and connect. Love for yourself as well as love for your friend.

Whenever I am in the company of my friends I feel like I’ve come home. I feel contented, blessed and, above all, happy.

As I said to a friend many years ago, “Be happy forever.”  

Today I am especially thankful for friendships that last through time and distance.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts