These are my musings and observations on my daily life, loves and the laughter that are all a part of my experience of living now in the shires of England.

Friday, 8 March 2013

The wonderful women in my world - IWD 08/03/13


The wonderful women in my world - IWD 08/03/13

Today we celebrate women. Every day we should celebrate women ... and men.

This day - 8th March - is recognized as International Women’s Day and on this occasion I am blessed to have a long list of wonderful women in my life that I can mention. I will share but a few ...

My mother: without her I wouldn’t be.

My sisters: a constant presence since I could think.

My children: both near and far - who touch my heart in a myriad of ways.

My friends: who are rainbows and sunshine in my life, especially on cloudy days.

My love: who I will always love.


I hold each and every one of you in my heart, today and always.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts