Living now...
These are my musings and observations on my daily life, loves and the laughter that are all a part of my experience of living now in the shires of England.
Saturday, 10 March 2012
untitled - Poetry by Marjorie H Morgan
Because when
All is
Said and done
There is nothing to be
Added to
Relieve your
Deeds – you are a ...
(1996)
©
Marjorie H Morgan 2012
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
Corniche - Poetry by Les Murray
I work all day and hardly drink at all. I can reach down and feel if I’m depressed. I adore the Creator because I made myself and a ...
Why I love atheists
I’ve been thinking about atheism for some time now. This morning I had a walk, and a talk, with my man with a dog . I see Phil quite...
Beliefs
Have you ever tried to un-believe something that you know is true? Is there any point in this attempt? I don’t think so. The only...
Identity: whose is it?
Can you undermine someone else’s self-identity? Can you change someone else’s self-identity? When do you recognise you own identi...
Psychology and sexuality
* WARNING do not read this blog if you have homophobic tendencies * This is a personal point of view – we all have them. I am about ...
No comments:
Post a Comment