Look ...
Wars abound
factions increase,
but I've found some peace,
in your eyes.
Greed persists
divisions grow,
but I've found some kindness,
in your eyes.
Neighbours quarrel
couples fight,
but I've found much love,
in your eyes.
World so full
of distress and pain
but I've found the beauty -
in your eyes.
© Marjorie H Morgan 1996
These are my musings and observations on my daily life, loves and the laughter that are all a part of my experience of living now in the shires of England.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Some women (and men) stand up for their convictions whatever the consequences. Thus it was with Vashti. I believe she may have been t...
-
Change is constant. Nothing new in that statement, I’m sure you will agree. After all we are all aware that everything is changing ar...
-
I am not my hair ... My hair – 9 th April 2013 ... but what will it be like tomorrow? © Marjorie H Morgan (2013) “You hav...
-
When baking a cake, well, at least when following a recipe, there are details laid out for all the ingredients and two very important time...
-
I work all day and hardly drink at all. I can reach down and feel if I’m depressed. I adore the Creator because I made myself and a ...
No comments:
Post a Comment