These are my musings and observations on my daily life, loves and the laughter that are all a part of my experience of living now in the shires of England.

Thursday 13 October 2011

Lost and found


How do you know if something is lost? Is it just about missing its presence in your life?

I was wondering about things being lost and found when this scenario crossed my mind - it was brought about by a real situation – there was a seeker and a hider, the seeker was ecstatic because they had discovered the whereabouts of the hider.

“Found you!” He exclaimed with obvious delight.

She looked around in shock, this was not what she wanted. With a quick second glance at her surroundings she began to run ... away. She kept running while he just stood there with his mouth open.

It was then that he realised that sometimes people don’t want to be found. They are meant to be missing from certain people's lives.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts