These are my musings and observations on my daily life, loves and the laughter that are all a part of my experience of living now in the shires of England.

Thursday 6 October 2011

What matters now?


In wars people reassess what matters to them.

Luxuries are no longer necessities. Clean water, basic food to eat, a place to sleep and someone you care about – these are the things that become all important again.

Some of us may not live in war situations on a daily basis, but I know that sometimes I lose sight of all the things 
that matter because of all the things that clutter my life.

When environments change, the question of everyone’s lips is always ‘What matters now?’

In your life today can you answer the question ‘what matters now?’

In my answer people always come at the top of the list, things are secondary. This matters now.

I don’t need more wars and deaths to know that.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts