These are my musings and observations on my daily life, loves and the laughter that are all a part of my experience of living now in the shires of England.

Thursday 17 November 2011

Happy Birthday to ... you!


It’s time for an extra special birthday gift – just for YOU.

What’s that you say? ‘It’s not your birthday.’ Never mind the actual date of your birth, this is an extra special day. I mean the Queen (and my eldest sister) have more than one birthday, so why shouldn’t you and I?

So, here is the gift to follow the greeting ...


Doing what makes you happy is a “gift of love” to yourself (Sir Willard White). 

There you are, with my complements. Again, I say ‘Happy Birthday to you!’

Accepting your own gift of love makes you feel good, it makes you feel better and creates a transformation in yourself. Enjoy your birthday!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts