These are my musings and observations on my daily life, loves and the laughter that are all a part of my experience of living now in the shires of England.
Wednesday, 23 November 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Some women (and men) stand up for their convictions whatever the consequences. Thus it was with Vashti. I believe she may have been t...
-
Change is constant. Nothing new in that statement, I’m sure you will agree. After all we are all aware that everything is changing ar...
-
I work all day and hardly drink at all. I can reach down and feel if I’m depressed. I adore the Creator because I made myself and a ...
-
I am not my hair ... My hair – 9 th April 2013 ... but what will it be like tomorrow? © Marjorie H Morgan (2013) “You hav...
-
Does that phrase qualify any woman with any special abilities of perception or understanding of ... anything? Why do people believe that by ...

No comments:
Post a Comment