These are my musings and observations on my daily life, loves and the laughter that are all a part of my experience of living now in the shires of England.

Wednesday 3 February 2010

Learning something new


Each day, it is possible to learn something new. It should be mandatory.

Today I learnt something new about my feelings and I learnt a new way to look at an old situation, a different way to approach it.
Someone suggested a fresh attitude to something and it was as if a light bulb was switched on in my head! I had an Eureka! moment ... and it was all good.

New things are not always fearless, that is an aspect that we have to deal with as we move along life's path. I believe that we are equipped to deal with these challenges because of what we gain in all our yesterdays.

I will look at this particular situation differently now. I believe it will be better for me, and all concerned.

Thank you to my friend for suggesting a novel idea. It's good to be open to receive fresh perspectives.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts