These are my musings and observations on my daily life, loves and the laughter that are all a part of my experience of living now in the shires of England.

Wednesday 22 June 2011

Case Closed


Legal issues have been occupying my mind of late and one matter made me start to think about the case of love. I have been wondering if love is ever like a court case or is it always like an unresolved court case.

Along the same lines I have had some questions:

Does a scar fade more quickly if you don’t look at it?

Does a pot boil faster if you don’t watch it?

Does love change when you are away from the source of it?

Love is such a vital emotion and feeling that years of analysis cannot define it, explain it or contain it. It is for these reasons that I ask can love ever be filed away and shelved in a dusty back room under ‘Case Closed’ or will the case always be open?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts