These are my musings and observations on my daily life, loves and the laughter that are all a part of my experience of living now in the shires of England.

Tuesday 22 June 2010

My life

The way I live is the way I live.

I choose it because that is what fits for me today. If I could choose something else, something better, something different then I would because, as with everybody, I only want the very best for myself.

Too often I have people suggesting that I live this way or do that, because it pleases their sense of what is right … for me.

News flash: I know what is the best fit for me and I am working it out in my own time and in my own way.

The suggestion is alright, in fact it can be a welcomed push in the right direction but as long as it stays as a kind suggestion and not an insistent demand then it remains alright.

When you try to force something it usually doesn’t sit well, comfortably or evenly. There is no balance. And we all need balance in everything that we do. In work, in relationships, in exercise, in food ... in life. Balance is good.

We each have our own lives and we must live them in the best way that we can.

This is my life, I will live it in my way.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts