These are my musings and observations on my daily life, loves and the laughter that are all a part of my experience of living now in the shires of England.

Monday 21 March 2011

It's natural ...



I’ve spent years trying to convince myself that what I was feeling wasn’t right. I had many people tell me that same fact. I tried to believe they were right because it would make things easier – for them. But ... my feelings never went away. I still feel the same. After all this time of trying to bury my feelings, deny or change them I still feel exactly the same.

I eventually got to the point where I started allow myself to realise that my feelings are natural. So, here today I can proudly proclaim ‘I love you,’ no matter what others tell me about unsuitability. I can declare my love for you because I am also able to love myself and I want what's best for me.

After all, it’s only natural for me.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts