These are my musings and observations on my daily life, loves and the laughter that are all a part of my experience of living now in the shires of England.

Tuesday 15 March 2011

Conversations with myself


I don’t want to go.

Why?

I can’t be bothered.

Why? That’s not a good enough reason.

I feel sick.

How sick.

Too sick to go out.

Are you sure you can’t do it? Won’t going out make you feel better?

There’s no point in going anyway.

Why?

Because it doesn’t matter; me being there doesn’t make a difference.

I think it does.

I don’t think it does, and anyway I’m too late now.

It’s probably OK to be late rather than not go at all.

I don’t want to go.

Better ring them then.

I don’t want to ring them. I don’t know what to say.

Better go then.

OK.



Later ...

Conversation with a teacher


Jordan wanted to show you his work.

Oh. OK. That’ll be nice.

(The beaming boy proudly shows me his Literacy work and I go through it with him. I thank him and tell him that I am proud of what he has accomplished, neither of us stop smiling.)

Thank you for sharing that with me.

I just wanted you to see the excellent work he has produced. All the pupils you work with are producing excellent work lately; it must be the extra time that they each spend with you. They have really improved and are progressing so well. Thank you.

I’m pleased that I can help.



Later ...

Conversation with myself


I’m glad I went. It seems to matter.

I said that.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts