These are my musings and observations on my daily life, loves and the laughter that are all a part of my experience of living now in the shires of England.

Saturday 30 April 2011

Waiting


How much of your life do you spend waiting? By that I mean waiting for things to start in your life. You’ve no doubt heard (or said) these phrases before ... “I’m just waiting for the right person,” “I’m waiting for the right job”, “I waiting for something to happen ...” or “I’m just waiting to see”.

What I have realised is that I mustn’t spend all my time waiting for something to happen in my life for me to get involved in proactive living - because my life has already “started” and it’s all about here and now.

It’s up to me to direct the next moment, it’s up to me to write my own life script.

I cannot wait for any external influence to create my present or future. That ability has been given to me. I must use it, and quit waiting.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts